Description of WiFi Signal 4.0.7
Monitor and troubleshoot the quality of its Wi-Fi.
WiFi Signal is a menu bar application system that provides easy access to details (name, channel, transmission speed, signal strength, noise, etc.) access connection, monitors the signal quality of your wireless network and can find and recommend alternative channels for your network, avoiding overlapping signals and channel conflicts that can result in connectivity problems and performance degradation.
• Simple user interface and direct
• Display Options Fully customizable icons state
• Support obscurely
• Conversion dBm to exact percentage (%)
• Real – time graphs for signal strength and noise level, Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR), transmission rate or MCS index (if supported)
• Qualifications of the signal quality based on SNR measurements
• recommendations automatic channels *
• Notifications and event logging for common events such as when the computer connects or disconnects from a network, moves to a different access point , or when changes in data rate or channel configuration are detected
• the help of the complete application describes how to use the tool effectively
requires a Mac with built -in Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi external adapters are not supported.
- Native Instruments Thrill 1.1 KONTAKT
- NCH ExpressDictate 7.00
- Yummy FTP Watcher 3.0.9
- Yummy FTP Pro 2.0.5
- WebSnapperPro 2.3.0
- goPanel 1.9.4