Size: 11.68 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
Fixed a crasher when importing certain Photoshop brushes.
Fixed an issue where the Triangle Kaleidoscope wasn’t working correctly when you scaled your canvas to less than 100%.
Fixed an issue where a profile was being embedded on web export even when the setting was flipped off.
Various little improvements to edge snapping logic.
The little graphic for the shape palette frame tab now correctly shows the origin in the top left corner if you have that pref set.
Fixed some redraw problems for shape layers which had various distortion filters applied to them.
Fixed a problem where text boxes were getting odd artifacts if it was clipped and the font was sufficiently large.
Fixed a problem where changing the font size for a text box with multiple font faces would change all the fonts to whatever the first one was.
Fixed a cropping and fill issues when running on OS X 10.10.
Fixed a problem where a shadow set on circle text would draw at the wrong time, which gave a funny shadow to the selection box.
More Info: http://flyingmeat.com/acorn/
Everyone needs to edit images at some point, but not everyone has the time to learn complicated super pricey image editing programs. This is why we created Acorn. Add text and shapes to your digital pictures.
Combine images together to create your own. Work with layers to touch up your favorite photos or make something new from scratch. Do all this and more with Acorn.
* Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
* Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
* Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
* Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
* Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
* Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
* Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet’s eraser.
* Vector shape and text layers.
* Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
* Create and apply custom text styles.
* Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
* Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
* GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.